Built in the 1450’s by John Raglan and was later occupied by Robert Raglan. The Raglans controlled many local offices as stewards and chantry priests. In the 17th century it became a vicarage for Stephen Slugg the notorious ‘Trimmer’ of the civil war period. It became a board school providing elementary education from 1874-1975. Now, it is a self-contained building with incredible original features offering one large room for coworkers. Small public car park to the front. Separate meeting rooms can be made available on request.